Happy New Year Everybody for 2016. See this video of the London Fireworks 2016 - New Year's Eve Fireworks - BBC One: https://youtu.be/bmZ2bpJKXUI
As Big Ben strikes midnight, live celebrations from the Thames Embankment with London's spectacular New Year's Eve firework.71 Reasons to Visit London in 2016
London is a wonderful place to visit. From historic anniversaries to inspiring art exhibitions, nail-biting sport tournaments, and top theatre shows, 2016 in London is packed full of things to do. Get your calendar out and start planning ahead. Breathtaking Free Events in London
1. Welcome 2016 with the New Year’s Day Parade 2016, a colourful parade through Central London, featuring more than 8,000 performers.
2. See London transformed by an array of light installations and 3D projections at Lumiere London,the biggest light festival ever to hit the capital.
3. Join in Chinese New Year’s celebrations in Trafalgar Square and Chinatown. Book a table in one of the best Chinese restaurants in London, and check out our Top 10 Tips For Chinese New Year to make the best of the live performances, fireworks and parades.
4. Join the party as thousands of people take part in the Pride in London festival, a celebration of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community across London.
5 Immerse yourself in a sea of colour as the streets of West London come alive for Europe’s biggest street festival, the Notting Hill Carnival.
6. The 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death is in 2016. The ideal time to visit theGlobe Theatre to see King John, his first history play..........
There are many things to see and do on your visit to London by RMG also:
Head on over to historic Greenwich for a truly unique day out in gorgeous surroundings. Here's a selection of the best events, exhibitions and attractions at the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum and the Queen's House. All our attractions are located within easy walking distance of each other within the Greenwich World Heritage Site. There's lots of fun things to do for the kids too.
Annie Bennett - Customer Services Manager
Add me: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/anniebennett1
Please like my page: https://www.facebook.com/roseguesthouse.co.uk/
Follow me: https://plus.google.com/113088373174728427646
Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bCJ8gv
Click here to buy the London Pass